“An inch of gold cannot buy an inch of time”
Time is the essential. It cannot be stopped. Lost time can never be recovered and because of this I want to give you simple tips on how to organize time properly. Here are the list:
- Make daily list of things that have to be done. Write it down. Organize the next day. Plan the unexpected.
- Deadline every task.
- Plan backwards: this contains the idea of specific goal. It helps you to know exactly where and when to start.
- Organize things in your working area. Throw everything that isn’t useful.
- Allot yourself time to relax, refresh yourself, enjoy yourself, every day, as a way of rewarding yourself for objectives you have attained.
- Before answering ‘YES’, ask yourself if you really want to get involved. Learn to say ‘NO’. Learn to say polite refusals more often don’t give answer right away. Say you need a few minutes to think about it. Then call back. Efficient time management continually demands making choices. Saying no is also making a choice.
- Master the art of delegation. Delegating certain things to a capable person enables you to give your energies to other high-leverage activities. People who don’t delegate at all are condemning themselves to a state of stagnation, since the number of ours available in a week is limited. Those who delegate most, make the most progress.
- Time is the most valuable commodity. I want to share a poem from original Irish text that completely elaborates how to make use of time.
Take time to work, for it’s the price of success
Take time to think, it is source of strength
Take time to play, it is the secret of youth
Take time to read, it is the seed of wisdom.
Take time to be friendly, for it will carry you to the stars
Take time to love, it is joy of life
Take time to be content, it is the music of the soul
Take time for GOD, it is life’s only lasting investment
-Original Irish Text